On December 14, 2019 starting at 9:00AM CT, registration for Cub Scout & Webelos Summer Camp will open. This year’s registration process will again be online. Below you will find some of the most common questions about sign-up.
How will my unit sign-up to attend Cub Scout and Webelos Resident Camp in 2020?
Follow the directions below. After step 3, please watch the videos. These videos are produced by our registration system provider. While they are not specific to our Cub Scout Summer Camp online registration, they will help guide you through the online system.
- Beginning at 9:00AM CT on December 14, 2019, the unit’s registration contact will need to go online to www.baylakescamps.org
- Along the top of the Bay-Lakes Council Camps website is a tan menu bar. Hover over “Make a Reservation.”
- A drop down menu will appear with the names of our summer camps. Select the camp that you want to register for.
When will my unit be notified on what session and campsite/building we have been assigned?
The unit’s registration contact will be notified via email no later than 4:00PM CT on December 20, 2019 for units that submitted a registration for the 2020 summer camp season between December 14, 2019 at 9:00AM CT and December 16, 2019 at 8:00AM CT. Units registering for summer camp after December 16, 2019 at 8:00AM CT will receive confirmation of session and campsite/building no later than 72 hours after making a registration, but not before December 22, 2019 at 12:00PM CT.
How do I log back into our unit’s registration?
- The unit registration contact can click a link in the initial registration confirmation email to log back into the unit’s registration.
- Navigate to www.baylakescamps.org
- Along the top of the Bay-Lakes Council Camps website is a tan menu bar. Click “Access Existing Registration.”
- A pop-up will display on a new page asking to enter the email address of the unit’s registration contact and the registration number. Once this information is entered, click “Login.”
Can I Add Additional Attendees to my Unit’s Summer Camp Registration in the Future?
Units attending the following camps will have the ability to login to their unit’s registration and add additional attendees to their unit’s registration after December 14, 2019 at 9:00AM CT:
- Camp Hiawatha Cub Scout Summer Camp
- Camp Hiawatha Webelos Summer Camp
- Gardner Dam Webelos Camp
Units attending the following camps will need to call our support team at 920-734-5705 to add additional attendees to their unit’s registration after December 14, 2019 at 9:00AM CT:
- Camp Rokilio Cub Scout Summer Camp
Can I Remove Attendees from my Unit’s Summer Camp Registration?
- Call our team at 920-734-5705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your removal requests.
- All removals and cancellations are subject to our refund schedule & policy. The refund schedule and policy are non-negotiable.