On December 1, 2018 starting at 3:00PM CT, registration for Cub Scout & Webelos Summer Camp will open. This year’s registration process will be different in a few ways. In past years, we’ve held a physical event where unit leaders and/or camp coordinators would come to a specific location to sign-up for camp. This year we’re transitioning to an online registration event versus an in-person registration event. So the main question: How will my unit sign-up to attend Cub Scout and Webelos Resident Camp in 2019?
Follow the directions below. After step 3, please watch the videos. These videos are produced by our registration system provider. While they are not specific to our Cub Scout Summer Camp online registration, they will help guide you through the online system.
- Beginning at 3:00PM CT on December 1, 2018, the unit’s registration contact will need to go online to www.baylakescamps.org
- Along the top of the Bay-Lakes Council Camps website is a tan menu bar. Hover over “Make a Reservation.”
- A drop down menu will appear with the names of our summer camps. Select the camp that you want to register for.
When will my unit be notified on what session and campsite/building we have been assigned?
The unit’s registration contact will be notified via email no later than 4:30PM CT on December 7, 2018 for units that submitted a registration for the 2019 summer camp season between December 1, 2018 at 3:00PM CT and December 3, 2018 at 8:00AM CT. Units registering for summer camp after December 3, 2018 at 8:00AM CT will receive confirmation of session and campsite/building no later than 72 hours after making a registration, but not before December 9, 2018 at 12:00PM CT.
How do I log back into our unit’s registration?
- The unit registration contact can click a link in the initial registration confirmation email to log back into the unit’s registration.
- Navigate to www.baylakescamps.org
- Along the top of the Bay-Lakes Council Camps website is a tan menu bar. Click “Access Existing Registration.”
- A pop-up will display on a new page asking to enter the email address of the unit’s registration contact and the registration number. Once this information is entered, click “Login.”
Can I Add Additional Attendees to my Unit’s Summer Camp Registration in the Future?
Units attending the following camps will have the ability to login to their unit’s registration and add additional attendees to their unit’s registration after December 1, 2018 at 3:00PM CT:
- Camp Hiawatha Cub Scout Summer Camp
- Camp Hiawatha Webelos Summer Camp
- Gardner Dam Webelos Camp
Units attending the following camps will need to call our support team at 920-734-5705 to add additional attendees to their unit’s registration after December 1, 2018 at 3:00PM CT:
- Camp Rokilio Cub Scout Summer Camp
Can I Remove Attendees from my Unit’s Summer Camp Registration?
- Call our team at (920) 734-5705 or email email@example.com with your removal requests.
- All removals and cancellations are subject to our refund schedule & policy. The refund schedule and policy are non-negotiable.
Parent Portal – A New Feature for the 2019 Summer Camp Season
Parent portal allows the unit’s registration contact to provide the parents in the unit with access credentials, so they can make payments and complete data entry for their scouts. Here is how it works:
- Navigate to www.baylakescamps.org.
- Along the top of the page, select “Access Existing Registration.”
- Enter your registration contact’s email address and your registration number. The registration number can be found in the confirmation email sent to your registration contact, from when your unit initially made the registration.
- Click “Login.”
- You will now be on the “Contact tab of your registration.
- Click “More” along the top of your screen and a drop down will appear. Select “Parent Portal” from the menu.
- Follow the on screen directions.
Gardner Dam Scout Camp – Campsites Being Used for Webelos Summer Camp
The following campsites will be available for selection on the December 1, 2018 Camp Sign-Up Day:
- Hrubecky Campsite – Capacity of 30 Campers
- Mountain View Campsite – Capacity of 30 Campers
- Schubert Campsite – Capacity of 40 Campers
- Seaborne Campsite – Capacity of 25 Campers
- Smith Campsite – Capacity of 50 Campers
To view a map of Gardner Dam Scout Camp, please click here.