- Campership forms due to Council. Form can be found in the Summer Camp Forms link below.
- Rosters with t-shirt size selections must be entered on-line.
- Camp balances due in full. Any balance not paid by 5/1 will automatically be assessed a $35 PER PERSON late fee.
- Last day to make changes to your camper’s t-shirt size selections.
- Special Diet Request Forms due. Forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your Pack # and Session (date) on the form.
Due to specific building capacities, you will not be able to increase or decrease your number of campers or change swap the gender of your adults. Please contact Shannon at the Center for Scouting if you will need to make revisions to your roster.
Health and Medical Forms Part A & B must be mailed DIRECTLY TO CAMP at least TWO WEEKS prior to your scheduled camp date. Medical forms are needed for each and every camper no longer how long their stay is.
Cub Scout World Summer Camp Forms